Welcome
Welcome to iGoT Game, The Official Home of Active Fools!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and enjoy our forms for adding friends & neighbours. As a member, you can also access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

If you have trouble registering please email gotmobile123ATgmailDOTcom. Please note that the registration is only one page. After you hit submit you are registered, any screens or requests that pop up after that are advertisements. No need to choose an option or fill out any extra information.

FREE CODE to Fairway Solitaire from BF

FREE CODE to Fairway Solitaire from BF

UNREAD_POSTby Barb » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:24 pm

Big Fish is promoting its game Fairway Solitaire, and they are giving away a code for you to get the game for free.

Here is the trailer about the game:

Here is the link to the free code give away:

http://slickgiveaway.fairwaysolitaire.com/

Thanks, Big Fish for thinking of our forum!
ImageImageImage

Barb has been thanked by:
Barb
Site Admin

Have thanks: 431 time

Re: FREE CODE to Fairway Solitaire from BF

UNREAD_POSTby Barb » Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:34 pm

OMGosh! Whatever you do, do not try this game. I was up into the wee hours playing it, only to start again this morning. I am in need of a 12 step program!!
ImageImageImage

Barb has been thanked by:
Barb
Site Admin

UNREAD_POSTby Serendip » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:15 pm

I saw this when I was looking for something about Dark Manor. I thought, "12 step program? For a game? A solitaire game?"

And then DM screen had the coupon for the free game. And I downloaded it, knowing I'd be deleting it within minutes.

Mistake.
Big mistake.
Huge!

It is waaaay beyond addictive, and finding the "restart course" button has made it even worse.

Follow Barb's suggestion... do NOT download this game!! :thud:

PlayID: Serendip
GoT Garden Name: !!! INACTIVE Serendip Gdn
B&B Yard Name: !! Serendipity Yards
Serendip
Babbling fool

Have thanks: 40 time

UNREAD_POSTby Dingy1 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:00 pm

I have downloaded but haven't had a chance to even open it. Thanks to your advice I will avoid opening until I have hours to waste. ;)
ImageImageImageImage
Game NameGoTMMLDGame Center
Dingy1Dingy14ccb80lgiavkDingy1s
Dingy (Ding-y) adj. - Someone lacking in common sense. In other words... a fool!
Dingy1
Certifiable fool

Have thanks: 2601 time

UNREAD_POSTby mimsy » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:58 am

And plan on doubling the hours you plan to waste. :duh: :lol:
Player ID: widdendream [a state of mental disturbance or confusion; noun, Scottish, obsolete]

Garden ID: (weekly)(gift symbol)Family iPad (Currently INACTIVE).

DM 1: E mimsylu lane
DM 2: Yeller Belly Swamp

ImageImageImage
mimsy
Babbling fool

Have thanks: 97 time

UNREAD_POSTby Serendip » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:45 pm

At least doubling!! Tripling, even!

And today it completely reset when I opened it, as if I had never played. I was mostly finished with the courses on the third panel, and I'm back to the Golf Academy! I hope this doesn't happen too often...

Serendip
Babbling fool

UNREAD_POSTby Serendip » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:25 pm

I may be the only one who didn't know this - you can get "free golf bucks" through FS! :party:

Go to Golf Shop, and in the upper left corner click on the "FREE Golf Bucks" banner. Watching a short (20-30 seconds, the ones I've seen) video rewards you with 500 GB. After several videos (it goes back to the main Golf Shop page each time) it resets, and you can't do it again until the next day.

Serendip has been thanked by:
Serendip
Babbling fool

UNREAD_POSTby Tory » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:05 pm

I like this game a lot. It's great when ur on hold on the phone, or waiting at an appointment and don't have wifi. I don't know anything about golf, and wasn't too interested in trying it but I love solitaire and this game provides so many unique layouts (to what is essentially a "spider" solitaire format). It's both fun, and challenging. Trying to get some of the special achievements are really hard!

Here is some critical feedback, given my limited playing time:
  • At the end of playing a hole, I wish it would tell me how many undrawn cards I had left when I get a perfect score & even award achievements for that. If I get a perfect score and have 1 unplaced card left, whatever. But sometimes I know I have oodles of undrawn cards left and in this situation players should be awarded/notified of their "extra" perfect game.
  • Speaking of undrawn cards, I'd like a counter to tell me how many cards I've drawn or how many I have left. This would be a really good strategy tool when determining when to use an iron or not.
  • It was not clear how to unlock the challenge on a course. I did not understand it could only be unlocked by achieving the achievement on the previous course.
  • On a wild shot, out of the 13 I've had, 5 have been the gopher that takes 1000gb and steals three cards. The percentage of his appearance rate is too high. Getting the mini game should be fun, not punitive. Either reduce his appearance rate or reduce how mean he is.
  • When you get a PERFECT score on every hole on the course, nothing happens. C'mon...every hole perfect on a course should give both an achievement and some GB's...and even some balloons. Here is a pic so you know what I mean:

Tory has been thanked by:
Tory
Certifiable fool

Have thanks: 1029 time

UNREAD_POSTby Serendip » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:52 pm

Hi Tory,

There is a draw card counter, but you have to purchase it in the "Golf Shop" for 30,000 GB. :yikes: That's a whole lot of GB! (Oh, and I did purchase the "power juice booster" or whatever it is called for the long drive mini game, but I still can't beat 415 yards.)

I agree, the thieving gopher shows up way too often. I also wish there was some way of knowing what causes the "wild shot" mini game to appear, I haven't found a pattern yet. I haven't dared click on whatever it is if you don't choose the spinning wheel to get the mini game.

There are some rewards for perfect scores in each hole of a course, one for 3, 6, and 9 holes. If you click on the Trophies, it shows what Trophies/rewards are available. But... you only get them once.

And oh, yes, about figuring out how to unlock the "Challenges" - there is virtually no help available for this game. I finally saw it happen when I got a third star in one of the course packs and figured it out from there.

Still, in spite of all my complaining, I do love this game!

Serendip
Babbling fool

UNREAD_POSTby Barb » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:00 am

I love this game and have spent real money on it :giggle:

One thing I've noticed is that when you get the gopher and wait until it is going thru its raised eyebrow cycle, and wait for it to be in the long cycle, like raising its eyebrows 8 times, good stuff happens. Try it and let me know if I am crazy! Also scoring 3 stars for each course on a page gives you 5000 golf bucks!
ImageImageImage
Barb
Site Admin

UNREAD_POSTby Tory » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:10 am

I will try ur gopher trick & c wat happens.....u are talking about the Wild Shot? Or when the gopher digs a hole on ur green & u tap him for 5GB?

In the image above, that was te first time on that course I got perfect on every hole & I got bupkis.
Tory
Certifiable fool

UNREAD_POSTby MennoniteMom » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:45 am

O.K. I'm gonna try.
ImageImageImage
GoT Player ID: MennoniteMom
Garden Name: (weekly symbol) MennoniteMom
LD Player ID: vawytuw
MennoniteMom
Utter fool

Have thanks: 498 time

UNREAD_POSTby Tory » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:52 am

Lol yay Mennonitemom!

@barb....ok on the wild shot I watched his eyebrows, per ur comments I clicked at the right time. I don't think it's a "good" outcome but I did get a new one! I got golfing in twilight (no, no vampires lol). It set a 30 sec timer & I had to finish the game before the sun set. That was fun.

Here is another course I was playing just now...u can c by my rank I have not played it much; this was my first time I got a perfect on all three holes.....no prizes for me :( you an see my GBs, I'm still broke

I did, however, get the achievement "play 12 cards in a row not using a spade"

Tory has been thanked by:
Tory
Certifiable fool

UNREAD_POSTby Serendip » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:25 pm

Barb wrote:I love this game and have spent real money on it :giggle:

One thing I've noticed is that when you get the gopher and wait until it is going thru its raised eyebrow cycle, and wait for it to be in the long cycle, like raising its eyebrows 8 times, good stuff happens. Try it and let me know if I am crazy! Also scoring 3 stars for each course on a page gives you 5000 golf bucks!

Waiting for the raised eyebrows eight times, the first time, I got the gopher stealing the 1000 GB. The second time, I got the hitting the tree, losing 500 GB. The third time, I got the lawsuit one. :cry: This isn't good stuff!! Sniffle.

Serendip
Babbling fool

UNREAD_POSTby Tory » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:10 pm

OOoO I haven't seen the lawsuit yet!
Bigfish, if ur reading this.....I say again, the mini game should be a fun diversion, & perhaps a way to earn additional GBs. It should not be punitive & cause me o feel dread everytime it comes up. I was on the verge of making an achievement when I got the one where they carry off ur irons for the rest of the hole. Ugh.
Tory
Certifiable fool

UNREAD_POSTby MennoniteMom » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:10 pm

That little gopher cracks me up. This game should be marked like a pack of cigarettes: WARNING this game could be hazardous to your time management. :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
GoT Player ID: MennoniteMom
Garden Name: (weekly symbol) MennoniteMom
LD Player ID: vawytuw

MennoniteMom has been thanked by:
MennoniteMom
Utter fool

Have thanks: 498 time

UNREAD_POSTby Barb » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:42 am

Humph! Sorry guys! I swear it works for me!!,!
ImageImageImage
Barb
Site Admin

UNREAD_POSTby Tory » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:15 pm

if you have time, visit the leaderboard rankings (records). and view "all time"....why do our own names show under All Time (i.e. not the ME category)?
Tory
Certifiable fool

UNREAD_POSTby Serendip » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:19 pm

My name shows under both "Me" and "All-time" - my game is not connected to FB or Game Center, I don't know if that makes a difference.

Serendip
Babbling fool

UNREAD_POSTby Tory » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:52 pm

Lol kk, Ty. I figured I couldn't really have achieved any ALL TIME scores, although I do see a lot of other people's names in there and I did not connect it to FB but may have on game centre....although I have no friends in Game Center lol:

I'm figuring out the game better, when and how to buy irons, and I am enjoying the daily challenges too.
Tory
Certifiable fool

Next

Return to Other Mobile Games